Method 1 Virtual Drum Machine
Method 1 Virtual Drum Machine
The Best of Vintage, Classic and Modern Drums
FOR SERIOUS RE-PERCUSSIONS
Craft the character of your drum sounds to perfection in nothing flat. Clean, close room, lo-fi, slowed, smashed, analog tape and tube processing presets make for instant gratification. Combined with more than 10,000 samples, 225 preset kits, 500 preset patterns at the ready. Accelerate and inspire your drum grooves with literally millions of sounds, effects and control combinations. That’s some serious re-percussions for the modern producer looking to find an edge.
This custom Yurt Rock Method 1 edition features the following bonus content (a $19 value):
Groove Theory by Yurt Rock - Method 1 Expansion Pack
- 50 Snapshots
- 150 Patterns/sequences
- Three folders/categories:
- Bedrock Beats - 20 snapshots oriented around mainstay pop/rock grooves
- Groove Theories - 23 snapshots focused on funkier booty moving feels
- Odd Numbers - 7 snapshots of odd time signature patterns, for when you like to count!
Method 1 is TCB for creating legendary drum sounds and urban grooves. It’s made with built-in respect for those that came before; the Roland TR series, the E-Mu SP-1200, the Linn Drum, Akai S900 and all the founding fathers (and mothers) of modern sampling and drum machine concepts. And If you’re tight with vintage drum machine tech, you’ll be immediately charmed by the easy to groove user interface of Method 1. A shout out to the old school but with today’s most powerful tools for delivering chart-topping urban drum sounds and ear captivating beats.
MUSICAL INSTRUMENT NOT MACHINE
It’s not a machine. It’s a musical instrument. Because it takes a producer's touch to create the perfect vibe, swagger and swing in a drum track. And that’s where Method 1 shines. The on-board Swing, Groove, Flam, Pitch and Accent controls bring the perfect human touch to your flow. Make your beats groove like Chambers, Robinson or Purdie. Better yet, make it sound like your own. For real, you’ve muscled into the Fort Knox of beat-making possibilities.
YOU OWN THE GROOVE
There’s no faster (or easier) way to create urban, hip hop, trap, rap, old school, new school or any kind of modern beats. Set the foundation with Method’s 32 step, 8 track sequencer that makes pattern creation almost effortless. Drag and drop MIDI loops from Method 1 into your DAW to create instant song arrangements on the fly. Or, use Method 1 in standalone mode for the fastest beat-making experience on the go. With Method 1, you own the groove. And just because it looks like a million, you’ll be pleased to know it’s not a lot of commas!
Key Method 1 Features:
- Built-in Multi-Track Sequencer
- MIDI drag and drop – from plugin directly to your DAW
- 8 track step-sequencer with full accent control
- Tempo sync to any DAW
- 8 stereo channel voice output architecture with MIDI input
- Copy & paste function for sequences and lanes
- 12 pattern banks for each patch/snapshot
- Record real-time or step record
- Midi learn
- Individual drum accent and global accent per step
- 4 individual step effects – tune, decay, reverb, delay.
- 7 per channel effects – accent, flam, pan, tune, filter, resonance, drive, width, velocity
- 6 global effects – compression, tone, crush, mix, delay, reverb
Powered by KONTAKT 6 ver 6.4.2 or later Includes KONTAKT 6 Player – Nothing else to buy. Native Instruments NKS Ready with KOMPLETE KONTROL & MASCHINE Full integration with Komplete S-Series keyboards and hardware. Use as a standalone virtual instrument plugin VST-AU-AAX plugin or with popular DAWs like Ableton, Logic, Pro Tools, Cubase, etc.
Minimum System Requirements:
- KONTAKT Player or KONTAKT 6 Full Version 6.4.2 or higher
- MacOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
- KONTAKT Player Or KONTAKT 6 Full Version 6.4.2 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.12 and higher (latest update), 8 GB RAM Intel Core i5 or i7, i9
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 8 GB RAM
Have a question? Welcome To The FAQ Section:
How will I receive my order?
Immediately following checkout, you will receive an email containing your download link(s) & you will always have access to your files.
List another frequently asked What do you mean by "works in all DAWs"?
For each release that you download, we provide everything into organized folders (by bpm and tempo) that allow you to quickly find the loops and samples that you're looking for. From there, simply just drag and drop the file into Logic, Ableton, Pro Tools, FL Studio and any other DAW that you might be using.
Yurt Rock products are 100% Royalty-Free. What exactly does this mean?
This means that you can use any of the loops purchased from Yurt Rock in your own songs and you are free to sell the recording commercially without owing us any money. It’s that simple.