Revelation Scoring Grand Piano
Revelation Scoring Grand Piano
THE NEW LEADING ROLE FOR MUSICAL STORYTELLING
Revelation Scoring Grand uncovers truth-telling musicality and unconventional storylines for composers, musicians, even sound designers at every level. Gain inspiration and write your next chapter with sublime underscores, scintillating hybrid keys, complex and sophisticated rhythmics and rich pianistic textures. All complemented with an ample medley of expressive solo grands.
Shatter the stereotypes and traditional orthodoxy of blending the acoustic with the synthetic. Take melodic musings to concert hall completion with a single preset and sounds so expressive by themselves, it’s the only instrument you need to create fully realized inspirational cues and compositions.
- Rule-breaking hybrid synth built on NI Kontakt 6
- Mix four grand piano mic perspectives
- Character control for felt, pedal, and hammer mechanical samples/sounds
- Three layer channels (non-grand piano sample groups)
- ADSR envelopes per layer channel
- Four band graphic EQ per layer channel
- Full-featured LFOs per layer channel, with syncing & core waveforms
- Sound Yeti proprietary LFO visual display
- Sound Yeti custom reverb with 24 impulse response environments
- 58 delay effects presets
- Sound Yeti proprietary Preset Recall System for delay and reverb effects
- Probability/Chance controls for added performance dynamics
- Easy to use sample/sound browser with categories
- Drag and drop single samples into a layer
- Nothing else to buy – Licensed for NI Kontakt 6 Free Player
- 1 Master NKI template
- 100 Sound Yeti designed and curated presets/snapshots
- 2400 Steinway Grand Piano Model O samples
- 50 dynamic sample sources (non-piano)
- 600 designed chromatic samples for textures/pads/layers
- 6.24 GB of compressed lossless ncw’s
- 24 custom impulse response reverb environments
- 58 delay effect presets with instant preset recall system
- Unlimited user snapshots
A GRAND FOUNDATION
Revelation’s foundation is built on a meticulously multi-sampled Steinway Grand Piano (Model O). Four microphone perspectives are beautifully captured; sub, near, mid and far, for dialing in a masterful mix and revealing an extraordinary range of tones and timbres on which your ears can machinate. With much more tonal control than you’ll find even in an ultra-sophisticated live session.
A POWER TRIO OF LAYERS
On top of Revelation’s grand foundation is a power trio of sampled instrument layers. Easily assign sounds to layers with the instrument’s browser of 50 uniquely sampled instruments, categorized for easy recall. Summons any combination of the three layers and assemble an all-star supporting cast of timbres, textures and tones. Mix for eloquent and subtle compliments to the grand or break some rules and design fully realized hybrid keys, pads, complex textures and rhythmics that become the main character in your musical story.
Each stereo layer is accompanied by a combo of sound molding tools; ADSR, Delay, Reverb with 24 custom IR environments, 4 Band EQ and Sound Yeti’s proprietary LFO design with tempo sync, resonance, wave shape selection, fade in control and awesome LFO visualization. Thinking of taking the power trio on tour as the headliner? Simply mute the grand piano and you’ll find this trio is ready for top billing.
Minimum System Requirements:
- KONTAKT Player or KONTAKT 6 Full Version 6.5.3 or higher
- MacOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
Recommended System Requirements:
- KONTAKT Player Or KONTAKT 6 Full Version 6.5.3 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.12 and higher (latest update), 8 GB RAM Intel Core i5 or i7, i9
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 8 GB RAM
*Please note Native Access is required for the activation of our Kontakt-based instruments.
Have a question? Welcome To The FAQ Section:
How will I receive my order?
Immediately following checkout, you will receive an email containing your download link(s) & you will always have access to your files.
List another frequently asked What do you mean by "works in all DAWs"?
For each release that you download, we provide everything into organized folders (by bpm and tempo) that allow you to quickly find the loops and samples that you're looking for. From there, simply just drag and drop the file into Logic, Ableton, Pro Tools, FL Studio and any other DAW that you might be using.
Yurt Rock products are 100% Royalty-Free. What exactly does this mean?
This means that you can use any of the loops purchased from Yurt Rock in your own songs and you are free to sell the recording commercially without owing us any money. It’s that simple.